Thursday, April 1, 2010

more adventures in Seattle

Just up the road from Romios is a fabulous bakery specializing in Wheat and Gluten-free baked goods. There are also a lot dairy free and vegan options.

I enjoyed trying two types of brownies. The first was a rich dark chocolate brownie. There was no way to tell it was vegan. Delicious. The second was a mint chocolate brownie that was also to die for. Unfortunately, they were both so fantastic that they were consumed before a photo could be taken.

If you are in the Seattle area, check out the brownies and other treats for yourself!

Wheatless in Seattle
wheatlessinseattle.net
10003 Greenwood Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98133-9137

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete